Does a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica have Bluetooth?
UConnect, Chrysler Group’s hands-free, in-vehicle communication system, makes its debut as a factory-installed option on the all-new 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Utilizing Bluetooth ™ technology, the system’s communication is driven through a user’s personal mobile phone, and works both inside and outside the vehicle.
Does a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica have aux input?
No codes required, it will plug and play! The Auxiliary Input is a snap to operate. Literally! Just plug in your 3.5mm cable and it will play in full crisp clean quality.
How do I connect my phone to my Chrysler Pacifica?
To link your device to the rear Uconnect Theater touchscreens:
- Enable your device’s Wi-Fi.
- Enable the Wireless Streaming/Mirroring feature on your device.
- Select the Pacifica Wireless Network from the list of available networks on your device.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Chrysler Pacifica?
Wireless CarPlay in Chrysler
- Go to Apps in Chrysler Pacifica’s touchscreen, then touch Device Manager.
- Touch Add Device.
- Then on your iPhone, go to Settings and then Bluetooth.
- Select your vehicle name, which usually is “Uconnect”, on your iPhone’s Bluetooth discovery list.
Does 2005 Chrysler Pacifica have Bluetooth?
Chrysler’s UConnect Bluetooth system allows for hands-free cell phone use. The car also recognizes basic voice commands, such as for dialing and answering a call. As safe as it is practical, the 2005 Chrysler Pacifica has front air bags for the driver and front passenger and curtain bags all around.
Does the 2005 Chrysler Pacifica have third row seating?
I admit my theory is a stretch, but one thing is certain: The 2005 Chrysler Pacifica flawlessly blends the practicality of a minivan with the sporty appearance of an SUV. With roomy seating for six, the Pacifica has second-row captain’s chairs and a 50/50-split folding third-row seat.