Do your very best meaning?
(also do the best you can) to try as hard as possible: We did our very best to give our kids a good education.
What does it mean to give effort?
Effort is something one can personally judge and giving energy all the time does not mean it will result in the desired outcomes. Effort is whatever an individual put into a task to complete and succeed to achieve the goal….
How do you explain effort?
Definition of effort
- 1 : conscious exertion of power : hard work a job requiring time and effort.
- 2 : a serious attempt : try making an effort to reduce costs.
- 3 : something produced by exertion or trying the novel was her most ambitious effort.
What type of word is effort?
noun. exertion of physical or mental power: It will take great effort to achieve victory.
What is an example of effort?
Effort is defined as the use of physical or mental energy, the act or result of trying to do something. An example of effort is someone using their brain to make a plan. An example of effort is writing a letter.
What does it mean to make every effort?
: to do all one can The school makes every effort to help new students become adjusted to college life.
Is college worth the cost AP Lang essay?
This essay is inadequate in evaluating whether college is worth its cost. It begins by stating the position that a college education is worth the cost, but overall, the essay is insufficient and unconvincing. The essay cites the sources but makes an inadequate link between the sources and an argument for its position.
How do you say we will do our best?
10 Things to Say Instead of “Do Your Best”
- I know you’ll do a great job.
- Let me know what resources you need to accomplish this.
- We have a strict deadline for X.
- Let me know what help you need to get this project done.
- I know you’re concerned that you lack the skills to do this, but I know you can figure it out.
Did their best synonyms?
- take on.
- take pains.
What the Bible Says About effort?
If you decide to put in the effort and dedication that it takes to succeed, do so quietly and without pride. Then the Lord will know who you are truly working for. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”…