Do we need passport photo for US visa?
If you are applying for an immigrant visa, using Form DS-260, you must provide two (2) identical photos at your immigrant visa interview. Your photos must be: Printed on photo quality paper. 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size.
What is the passport photo size for US visa?
2 x 2 inches
Tips for Submitting your Photo The correct size of a passport photo is: 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) Head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
Where can I get a US visa photo?
You can go to a professional photo studio or photo booth, but if you don’t want to waste time and money you can also stay at home to take your photo , with help from Passport Photo Online’s US visa photo tool.
How can I get photo for US visa?
Your US visa photos must be:
- The US visa photo size should be 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm).
- In color.
- Taken within the last 6 months.
- With no shadows.
- With a plain white background.
- You must face the camera in the photo.
- Have a neutral expression.
- Have both eyes open.
How can I get digital photo for US visa?
Make U.S. Passport / Visa Photo Online
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis.
- Taken in the last 6 months.
- Use a plain white or off-white background.
Can I use my passport photo for my visa?
The acceptance of your photo is at the discretion of the U.S. passport agency where you apply for a passport or U.S. embassy or consulate where you apply for a visa.
Can you smile in US visa photos?
Yes, but it must be a natural, unexaggerated smile. Both your eyes must be open.