Do teenagers write blogs?
There are hundreds of millions of blogs; a new one is created each second – many by teenagers. Most are probably adolescent doodlings, some may be undiscovered gems. And then there are the blogs which – usually with a fair bit of luck – suddenly set the blogosphere abuzz.
What blogs are most popular?
Top 10 highest-earning bloggers
- Moz: $44.9 million per year.
- PerezHilton: $41.3 million per year.
- Copyblogger: $33.1 million per year.
- Mashable: $30 million per year.
- TechCrunch: $22.5 million per year.
- Envato Tuts+: $10 million per year.
- Smashing Magazine: $5.2 million per year.
- Gizmodo: $4.8 million per year.
How can a teenager start a free blog?
How to Start Your Blog
- Come up with a name. This may seem obvious, but the first thing your blog needs is a name!
- Buy your domain name. After settling upon a name, buy your domain name ASAP!
- Buy hosting.
- Set up your blog.
- Find a theme.
- Download plugins.
- Set up a menu.
- Start writing content.
Can a 15 year old be a blogger?
Umair Qureshi, who is only 15, has become one of the young entrepreneurs of India and an expert blogger. Carefree about his board exams and focused on the event at IBS, Mohali, Umair Qureshi who is only 15, has become one of the young entrepreneurs of India and an expert blogger.
Can a teen become a blogger?
1. Make sure that you speak to your parent(s) before trying to become a teen blogger. To begin, you’ll need to create your own blog on WordPress to practice on. For this, you’ll need a hosting account and we recommend that you use Siteground.
What do teenagers blog about?
Blogs about relationships are popular topics. The blogs can focus on romantic relationships or relationships with parents, friends, mentors or teachers. Teen blogs can serve as a platform to vent about the ups and downs of teen relationships. The topics can also address peer pressure, bullying or relationship advice.
Can a 14 year old do blogging?
The minimum age to use most blogging platforms is 13. Younger kids can still blog, but you’ll have to set up the blog and assist. 13 is simply the minimum age for your kids to set up a blog of their own, on their own.