Can you read full news articles on Apple Watch?
Read a news story Open the News app on your Apple Watch. Scroll through the story summary by turning the Digital Crown. To read the story on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, scroll to the bottom of the story, then tap Save for Later.
What accessories should I wear with my Apple Watch?
The best Apple Watch accessories to buy today:
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock.
- Apple MagSafe Duo Charger.
- Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Apple Watch Case.
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock.
- Belkin PowerHouse.
- Sena Leather Travel Case.
- Twelve South Forte for Apple Watch.
- Wolf six-piece Apple Watch charging box.
Is Google home available on Apple Watch?
It’s not exactly the most seamless approach in the world, but if you have smarthome kit that is compatible with Google Home but not HomeKit, it does provide access to voice control from your iPhone or Apple Watch. Your recent command should be the first option in the Assistant group. Record a phrase.
What is the best News app for Apple Watch?
Best Apple Watch News Apps in 2022
- CNN. Any list of top news apps would be incomplete without CNN!
- USA TODAY. To keep the hottest news from the US and around the world right on your fingertip, “USA TODAY” is more than capable to live up to the demand.
- AP News.
- Washington Post Select.
How do I listen to News on Apple Watch?
Listen to the news in the Apple News app
- Open the News app.
- Tap the Audio tab.
- Tap Play at the top to hear Apple News Today or scroll and tap a story to play it.
Can I wear my Apple Watch around my neck?
Apple advises that Apple Watch should be worn on the top of your wrist. If worn around the neck, built-in functionality would be reduced.
What is digital crown on Apple Watch?
The Digital Crown is is the rotating button on the side of Apple Watch. Press and hold the Digital Crown to use Siri, turn it to scroll or zoom, press it to view the Watch face or Home Screen, and double-press to open the last used app.
How do I add accessories to my Apple Watch?
Control smart home accessories and scenes
- Turn an accessory on or off: Tap the accessory—a light, for example—or, if you want to unlock a compatible lock, a home key.
- Adjust an accessory’s settings: Tap.
- Control favorite accessories or accessories in a room: Tap Favorites or a room, then tap an accessory or tap.
How do I use OK Google on Apple Watch?
Your Apple Watch can respond to OK Google as well, and setup is easy.
- Tap the screen to wake up the watch if the display is dim.
- Swipe down from the top and select Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Personalization.
- Turn on “OK Google” detection.
What are the best accessories for the Apple Watch?
From stands to chargers and cases, these are the best accessories for Apple Watch Right out of the box, the Apple Watch has always been one of the most customizable consumer tech products and earned its place atop T3’s best smartwatch guide.
What is the bezel on the Apple Watch Case for?
A raised bezel helps to protect the screen from knocks and scrapes, and the case is compatible with Apple’s Watch wireless charger, so there’s no need to take it off when charging the battery. The case is available in black, grey and green.
How does the Apple Watch capsule work?
This neat-looking capsule works as both a case and a stand for your Apple Watch, and the fact that it can hold a charging cable, USB charger, and an extra watch band makes it a compact travel solution. The charging disc slots into an integrated opening in the top of the case, which feeds power to your Apple Watch when it’s draped over the front.
Is there a Google News app for iPhone?
Google News on the App Store This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad. Google News organizes what’s happening in the world to help you learn more about the stories that matter to you. Your briefing – It can be nearly impossible to keep up with every story you care about.