Can I sync my iPhone to more than one computer?
You can sync more than one iPhone with the same computer. Each device is recognized by its unique name. On a Mac, each iPhone can use different sync settings; on Windows, each phone has to use the same settings. Each person has a separate Apple account because each iPhone has an Apple account associated with it.
How do I sync my iPhone with my new computer?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I sync my iPhone to my Mac without losing data?
Sync with more than one Mac: manage your iPhone manually
- Connect the iPhone to your first computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone using the Device menu in the top-left.
- Click the Summary option and select Manually Manage Music and Videos.
- Click Apply.
How do I sync multiple Apple devices?
The Solution: iCloud Open the Settings app on one device, tap your name to open the Apple ID screen, then select iCloud. Turn on the toggle switches next to every category of app and content that you want to sync between the iPhone and iPad. Repeat this process with the second device.
How do I sync my iPhone to my new Mac?
Set up syncing between your Mac and iPhone
- Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPhone.
- At the top of the window, click the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books).
- Select “Sync [content type] onto [device name].”
How can I sync my iPhone to a new computer?
Can you sync iPhone to another iPhone?
There are two ways you can try to sync iPhone to iPhone using iCloud: transfer old iPhone data to new one via iCloud backup or turn on the sync option for special data. Preparation: – You should log in with the same Apple account on two devices. – Connect both two iPhones to a stable Wi-Fi network.
How to connect iPhone to another computer without losing data?
Connecting/syncing iPhone to new computer without losing data can be easily accomplished from iTunes File as well. Before the task, you should first deselect the automatic sync and authorize your new computer. How to sync iPhone with another computer without erasing/losing data from iTunes File?
How do I Sync my iPhone to another computer?
Connect your iPhone to the new computer with which you wish to sync it. Launch iTunes if it doesn’t start automatically. Click the “Cancel” button when the iTunes syncing message turns up on the screen. The message tells you the phone is synced with another iTunes library on another computer.
How to sync iPhone to Windows/Mac without erasing data?
To start things off, you first need to head to iTunes > Preferences > Advanced > click “Keep iTunes Media folder organized”. Next up are the steps to sync iPhone to a new Windows/Mac computer without erasing.
What happens when you transfer your iPhone to a new computer?
In such a case when you connect your existing iOS device with a new computer, iTunes would usually offer you to ‘erase and replace’ all the content on the device with the data in the new computer’s iTunes library. Of course, you wouldn’t want to do that.