Can a NAS drive be connected directly to a computer?
NAS means network attached storage and is being connected to a network. Once added as a network drive, the new drive will appear in your drive list on your PC or Mac. If you want to connect your NAS directly, you can do it. Set up manual IP on your PC and NAS with a one in the same IP range.
How do I enable my Fanuc ethernet port?
1 Press the function key . 2 Soft keys [EMBED PORT] and [PCMCIA LAN] appear. (When there is no soft keys, press the continue key.) 3 To display the Ethernet Setting screen for the embedded Ethernet port or the PCMCIA Ethernet card, press soft key [EMBED PORT] or [PCMCIA LAN], respectively.
How do I setup my WD My Cloud as a network drive?
Connect your My Cloud Home
- Place the WD My Cloud Home near your router.
- Connect the power adapter to the My Cloud Home and to a free power outlet.
- Connect the network cable to your WD My Cloud Home and your router or modem.
- Wait until the white light comes on.
Can I connect directly to WD My Cloud?
To summarize all the debate below: you CAN connect the My Cloud directly to your computer via Ethernet ONLY. You CANNOT use the USB port; the My Cloud is an intelligent network device, not a dumb* USB drive. You CANNOT use the USB port; the My Cloud is an intelligent network device, not a dumb* USB drive.
Can NAS work without Internet?
Yes, the NAS device can be used without Internet and without a router. The Internet connection would only be necessary if you wanted to access files outside of your local network.
How do I connect Fanuc robot to computer?
- Open RoboDK->file->open online library to select a model of robot.
- File->open->downloaded robot file.
- Connect to robot: 3.1 Right click the mouse on the robot name of the tree, and select connect to robot. 3.2 Input IP address just set (e.g. 192.168.1.10) 3.3 Default port 2000.
- Add python program: