Are death records public in NH?

Are death records public in NH?

In NH, birth records prior to 1908 and death, marriage, divorce, legal separation or civil annulment records prior to 1958 are considered public records.

How do I change my name on my birth certificate in NH?

A person who wishes to legally change his or her name must contact the Register of Probate at 30 Spring Street, Nashua, NH 03060 (603-882-1231) for further information. Birth certificate amendments are made for the purpose of correcting a record only!

How do I get a death certificate in NH?

At the time of burial, a funeral home will provide certified copies of the death certificate to the family. Certified copies can also be obtained from the Division of Vital Records Administration (DVRA) located at 9 Ratification Way, Concord, NH 03301. Their telephone number is (603) 271-4650.

How do I find out if someone is divorced in NH?

Superior Court/Family Division You can obtain copies of divorce certificates or divorce decrees (or divorce decree packets) from the court system. There is a form online, NHJB-2205-F Request for Certified Copy of Divorce Decree or Vital Statistics that you can use to make the request. File the Request with the court.

How do I add the father to a birth certificate in NH?

The application must be completed in triplicate and be signed by the person who is applying to amend the record. The signature must be notarized. For minor changes made within six months of occurrence, a different form is used (VSX). The town clerk will select the proper form for the particular request.

How do I change my name legally in NH?

  1. Step 1 – Complete Petition. Download and complete the New Hampshire Name Change Petition.
  2. Step 2 – File Petition.
  3. Step 3 – Attend Hearing (If Applicable)
  4. Step 1 – Complete Petition.
  5. Step 2 – Complete Assent Form (If Applicable)
  6. Step 3 – File Forms.
  7. Step 4 – Attend Hearing (If Applicable)

Where do I get a death certificate in Nashua NH?

Nashua City Clerk’s Office
Certified copies of death records can be obtained from the Nashua City Clerk’s Office, 229 Main Street.