What are the benefits of learning German?
Why Learn German? 10 Good Reasons to Learn German
- You’ll Find a Whole New Internet.
- You Can Attend University in Germany for $0.00.
- Want to Make Money?
- German is Easy for English Speakers to Learn.
- German is the Most Spoken Native Language in the European Union.
- Germany has the Biggest Economy in Europe.
- Berlin is a Hotspot For Startups and Innovation.
Is there any point in learning German?
No, there is absolutely no point in “learning” German. They start communicating in this language – that’s the only proven way of “learning” it. So, “learning” German without using it leads you nowhere. But speaking German (to people that is) will open up a lot of opportunities.
Is it worth learning German language?
People often say that German is one of the most difficult languages for English speakers to learn—and they’re right! Learning how to speak German can be quite difficult, especially for those who aren’t yet fluent in other foreign languages. In fact, learning German is well worth the pain and effort.
What makes the German language unique?
German has a unique letter German uses the Latin alphabet. It has, however, an additional consonant: the ß, called “Eszett”. The letter never stands at the beginning of the word and, following a long vowel or diphtong, takes the form of a double-s.
What is the longest word in German?
At 80 letters, the longest word ever composed in German is “Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft,” meaning, the “Association for Subordinate Officials of the Head Office Management of the Danube Steamboat Electrical Services.” But it’s a coinage of strung together more for …
What careers can make you a millionaire?
45 Jobs That Can Make You a Millionaire Before Retirement
- Computer Hardware Engineers.
- Astronomers. Annual salary: $122,270.
- Health Specialties Teachers, Postsecondary. Annual salary: $121,620.
- Actuaries. Annual salary: $120,970.
- Nuclear Engineers. Annual salary: $120,700.
- Political Scientists. Annual salary: $120,260.
- Air Traffic Controllers. Annual salary: $120,140.