How do you cite comments in an article apa?
APA 7th Edition
- In-text citation: (Lastname OR Username, year)
- “Credit the person who left the comment as the author using the format that appears with the comment (i.e., a real name or username)” (American Psychological Association, 2020, p. 320).
How do you cite a review?
- Name of the reviewer (if indicated).
- Year of publication of the review (in round brackets).
- Title of the review (in single quotation marks).
- Review of (title of work reviewed – in italics).
- Author of work being reviewed.
- Publication details (title in italics).
What is considered self citation?
Referencing your own previously published work is known as self-citation. It is important to give citations when ideas, data, etc have been discussed in your previous publications.
How do I cite an Amazon review in APA?
List the name of the reviewer as the author and a description in place of a title. Then list Amazon as the title of the container, the date of the review, and the URL: Holwager, Joe.
Can you cite without quoting?
Definition: The use of information from a source that has been reinterpreted and rewritten in the words, structure, and context of a different author. Quotation marks are not required for the paraphrased use of a source, but the source must still be cited.
How do you cite peer reviewed sources?
Scholarly article citations should include the following information:
- Authors names.
- Year of publication.
- Title of article.
- Title of journal.
- Volume of journal.
- Page number(s) of article.
How do I cite a peer reviewed article in APA?
A basic reference list entry for a journal article in APA must include:
- Author or authors.
- Year of publication of the article (in round brackets).
- Article title.
- Journal title (in italics).
- Volume of journal (in italics).
- Issue number of journal in round brackets (no italics).
- Page range of article.
- DOI or URL.