When can I renew driving license Malaysia?
RENEWAL OF LICENSES APPLICATION Applicants may renew their driving license within a minimum of 1 year up to a maximum of 5 years. If the driving license is not renewed within 3 years, the applicant will have to reschedule the test to obtain a driver’s license.
Can I renew my driving license before it expires?
You can apply in advance of the expiry date if you like. The new licence will be valid from the date your application is approved instead of the expiry date of your current licence.
How do I renew my driving license in Malaysia?
Renewal of Driving License
- Click on the ID category and choose the appropriate ID. For Malaysians, click on MyKad.
- Insert your ID number and the security code given. Make sure you follow the format and key in the correct information.
- All information related to your driving license will be shown.
How can I renew my license online in Malaysia?
Here’s How You Can Renew Your Driving License Online In 5 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Head over to myeg.com.my and sign up for an account.
- Step 2: Click on “Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan”
- Step 3: Click “Driving License Renewal”
- Step 4: Fill up your form.
- Step 5: You’re all set!
Can renew expired driving license at Post Office Malaysia?
Pos Malaysia is accepting “walk-ins” for renewal of road tax and driving licences at any of its post offices nationwide, effective on Monday. Pos Malaysia said it will continue to implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) as directed by the health authorities at all post offices.
How much does it cost to renew license in Malaysia?
Just visit your nearest POS Malaysia OR JPJ branch and don’t forget to bring along your IC and existing driver’s license. It will cost you RM30 for each year. For example, should you decide on a three-year renewal, the amount will come up to RM30 X 3 = RM90.