What are some good themes for January?
January Themes Ideas
- Snow, Snowmen, Ice.
- Winter Clothing.
- Five Senses.
- Arctic Animals.
- Day and Night.
What are some January activities?
JANUARY ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- Trace Letters in Salt. Yogurt Paint in the Bath (Pin it) DIY Toilet Paper Roll Snowman.
- Snowman Bowling. Snow Ice Cream (Pin it) Marshmallow Snowman Craft.
- Ice Painting. Snow Dough (Pin it) Button Snowflake Craft.
- Paper Snowflakes. Shaving Cream Snow Play (Pin it) Penguin Craft.
What is the theme for January preschool?
Winter Theme Winter is full of excitement with snow, arctic animals, fun holidays, and winter sports. There are so many different ways this preschool theme could go, but all are going to help your students learn!
What can I teach in January?
January Themes, Resources, and Lesson Plans
- Winter – Snow.
- New Year.
- Chinese New Year.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 100th Day.
- Super Bowl.
What awareness is celebrated in January?
January: List of Monthlong Observances
|1.||National Meat Month #NationalMeatMonth #MeatMonth|
|24.||Celebration of Life Month #CelebrationOfLifeMonth|
|25.||National Slow Cooking Month #NationalSlowCookingMonth #SlowCookingMonth|
|26.||National CBD Month #NationalCBDMonth #CBDMonth|
|27.||Receding Gums Awareness Month|
What do you do on the first day of winter break?
Tips for the First Day Back After Winter Break:
- Expect them to be tired.
- Review academic concepts.
- Give them time to tell their stories.
- Plan student-led, open-ended activities.
- Be on the lookout.