How much do Sedona Soul Adventures cost?
Because each Soul Adventure is a personalized blend of sessions, there is no one price. On average, most people find 3-5 full days create the best results. A Soul Adventure of that length will range from $2475 to $3975 for a custom-designed individuals retreats.
How much are Sedona retreats?
Sedona Wellness Retreat starts at $4,000 per week per guest, with a $100 reservation fee. This rate is standard for the minimum stay of two weeks or the maximum stay of twelve weeks—there are no discounts for longer stays or for multiple guests.
Why is Sedona special?
What Makes Sedona So Special? The majestic red rock scenery and evergreen vegetation are two reasons for the unique energy of Sedona and its tangible regenerative and inspirational effects. Sedona is also internationally known for the uplifting power of its Vortex meditation sites.
What are the benefits of yoga retreats?
The key benefits of yoga retreats like these include:
- De-stress, Relax and Renew: This has to be the number one reason for anyone to go on any kind of holiday, surely!
- You get to be with like-minded people: It’s really a fantastic way to socialise safely.
How much is Sedona couples retreat?
Cost: Each retreat at Sedona Soul Adventure is a personalized blend of sessions, there is no one single price. On average, most people find 3-5 full days create the best results. A Soul Adventure of that length will range from $2,475 to $3,975 (per person) or more for the private sessions.
What is there to do in Sedona spiritual?
Spiritual Healing Experience
- Day 1: Visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross. Take a Jeep Tour to Vortex Sites. Visit metaphysical shops.
- Day 2: Take a hike to a Vortex Site. Visit the Amitabha stupa. Participate in Healing Programs.
- Day 3: Pamper Your Body and Soul at a Spa and/or Experience Spiritual Readings. Hot Stone Therapy.
What does a yoga retreat include?
A yoga retreat is a gathering of people who are joining together to practice yoga in a group setting. These retreats can be daylong retreats, or multiple day trips where multiple activities are compiled together. You may practice Yin yoga, restorative yoga or another type of yoga throughout each session.