How do I get my hunter safety course in Wisconsin?
How do I get my Wisconsin Hunter Education Safety Certificate?
- Study and pass the online course. Study and pass the $24.50 course, and pay a $10.00 Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources fee.
- Print your Online-Only Hunter Education Course Completion Certificate.
- Get your Wisconsin Hunter Education Safety Certificate.
Can you do hunters safety online in Wisconsin?
15, students of all ages can earn their Wisconsin hunter education safety certification through a single, online-only hunter education course under a temporary change approved by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR). The temporary change allows those under age 18 to take the online-only course from Oct.
Is hunter safety course required in Wisconsin?
HUNTER EDUCATION COURSE REQUIREMENTS Anyone born on or after Jan. 1, 1973, must complete a hunter education course and have a hunter education safety certificate on file to purchase any hunting license in Wisconsin.
Do you need hunters safety after 18 in Wisconsin?
All hunters who are less than 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult while hunting. The supervising adult must be 18 years of age or older and be certified with their hunter education certificate or be exempt.
Do you need hunter safety to bow hunt in Wisconsin?
Anyone born on or after January 1, 1973 is required to possess a hunter safety certificate or a bowhunting education certificate in order to bowhunt in Wisconsin.
How do I find my hunter safety number Wisconsin?
You can obtain a DNR Customer ID Number:
- by using our online web site to obtain your DNR customer ID number;
- by calling DNR customer service from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. at 1-888-936-7463; or.
- by visiting a DNR service center during their regular scheduled hours.
How do I get a hunting license in Wisconsin?
Where to Buy a Wisconsin Hunting License
- Visit the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources website.
- Call 1-888-WDNRINFo (1-888-936-7463).
- Visit a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources office or an approved license sales location.
How long is the Wisconsin boaters safety course?
Boating courses Boat Wisconsin Course [exit DNR] – A three-hour course split into short segments that are designed for easy comprehension and quick learning.
Do I need a snowmobile license in Wisconsin?
In Wisconsin all persons who are at least 12 years of age and who were born on or after January 1st, 1985 are required to take a Wisconsin-Approved Snowmobile Safety Course, and obtain a snowmobile certificate when riding on public lands.
Does concealed carry count for hunter safety in Wisconsin?
Anyone born on or after Jan. 1, 1973 who wants to hunt in Wisconsin must take a hunter-education course and buy a state hunting license. If you’ve already taken a hunting course you don’t need to take another course to qualify for a concealed-carry permit, Culhane said.